Sunday, August 15, 2010

Showdown at Juniper Pass

I wanted to let all my friends and readers know my fifth historical western published by Leisure Books will be out this month. It is the third Jake Slade novel.


When halfbreed Jake Slade and his Apache brother, Nana, ride into the High Lonesome to bury their brother, Paleto, they are sidetracked in the Sangre d' Cristo Mountains when a band of scavengers hurrah the town of Juniper Pass while waiting for a hundred thousand dollar gold shipment.

.

The fast paced story is filled with action that takes an unexpected twist at the end.


The novel is available at major book stores and online. As the previous two westerns, it will come out on Kindle also.


Avalon is publishing my net Tony Boudreaux mystery, Murder Among Friends, and I was fortunate enough to sign another contract with them for my next Avalon western, Retribution at Dead Apache Springs.


Good reading


No comments: